This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Marriott and Delta have teamed up to offer 1,000 bonus miles for every stay at select JW Marriott, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts or Gaylord Hotels. The promotion is valid for stays completed through February 15, 2013. You still have time to make your hotel reservations under this promotion as it is valid for reservations made by January 15th, 2013.
How To Register
- Receive 1,000 Bonus Delta SkyMiles per stay
- Valid on stays from November 15th, 2012 through February 15, 2013
- Valid on stays at select JW Marriott, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts or Gaylord Hotels
- You can find the list of participating properties here
Terms And Conditions
- Offer valid November 15, 2012 through February 15, 2013
- Reservation must be made by January 15, 2013
- Enrollment and registration with Marriott Rewards is required to be eligible for this promotion
- Delta SkyMiles members must be members of Marriott Rewards and indicate Delta as their earning preference in order to qualify for this offer
- A maximum of 1,000 bonus miles can be earned per stay and a maximum of 10,000 bonus miles can be earned with this promotion. Miles earned on all qualifying charges at participating JW Marriott,Renaissance Hotel, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, and Gaylord Hotels
- Members electing to earn Marriott Rewards points are not eligible for this promotion
- Please allow six to eight weeks after promotion ends for bonus miles to be posted to your Delta SkyMiles account
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity
- Your preferred airline/miles program reserves the right to change program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice
- Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated
- All program terms and conditions of your preferred airline/miles program apply
- This Marriott Rewards promotional offer is valid for qualifying stays you personally make at participating JW Marriott, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, and Gaylord Hotels located in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Offer not valid on group stays
If you have a stay at a qualifying Marriott during the promotion you could consider this promotion. Although I only believe this makes sense for those who don’t normally stay at a Marriott but have a random one-off reservation during the promotion period. If I was a regular Marriott guest, I’d likely select the points option unless the 1,000 miles were worth more than I’d get in hotel points for a particular one night stay.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.