Delta is offering 5,000 bonus miles per segment on select Trans-Pacific routes through June 26th. Simply register then book BusinessElite between New York (JFK) and Tokyo-Narita (NRT) or between Los Angeles (LAX) and Sydney (SYD). The reservations must be booked by May 26th and travel must be complete by June 26th in order to earn the 5,000 bonus miles per segment. This promotion is capped at 20,000 bonus miles, unlike their double miles promotion to or from Asia which is unlimited.
How To Register
- Register through Delta.com/Businesselitebonus
- Book BusinessElite by May 26th and complete travel by June 26th
- Earn 5,000 bonus miles per segment up to 20,000 bonus miles
I received this message from Delta:
When you have business on another continent, BusinessElite® can help you arrive relaxed and ready. Now, it can also earn you up to 20,000 bonus miles.
Register now, then book BusinessElite between New York (JFK) and Tokyo-Narita (NRT) or between Los Angeles (LAX) and Sydney (SYD) by May 26th and complete travel by June 26th to earn 5,000 bonus miles per segment flown (up to 20,000 miles).
BusinessElite, our premium international seating option, offers world-class amenities and services for your ultimate in-flight comfort:
- 180-degree flat-bed seats with direct aisle access on most flights
- Complimentary five-course gourmet meal and fine wines
- Personal entertainment system with premium programming
- Individual electrical outlet and USB port
- Full-size pillow and quilted duvet
You’ll also enjoy complimentary Delta Sky Club® access and Sky Priority® status. Register now to earn up to 20,000 bonus miles when you experience BusinessElite.
Terms And Conditions
- Eligibility: To participate in this offer, you must be a new or existing SkyMiles® member and first register at delta.com/businesselitebonus and book travel by May 26, 2013 (ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. CDT on 05/26/13). Members must register before taking qualifying flight to be eligible. Customer must be a new or existing SkyMiles member and a current eligible traveler for one of the companies having a corporate travel program with Delta Air Lines with one of the following ticket designators when booking qualified travel associated with this promotion: XX4G7, XX84N, XX74G, XX54G, XX45G, XXN67, XXN27, XX8G9, XX85N, XX67G, XX54N, XX52G, XXN79, XX42G, XX4N9, XXG23, XX64G, XX7G2, XX83N, XX8N9, CQ143, XXN84, XXB26, XX5G6, XX4L6, CQHAL, CQICJ, CQKHI, CQMRB, CQMHU, CQMH8, XX3J9, CQMC3, CQMH7, CQMUF, CQMBB, CQMZG, XXT39, CQOTS, XX5J6, CQSHA, CQSNC, CQSMT, CQSMC, CQTOK, XX7J6, XX6J9, XX6G2, XX7J9, XX7J4, XX7J8, XX6J6, XX82N, XXG23. If needed, please check with your corporate travel department to verify your company’s unique ticket designator. Promotional registration is required before purchasing and taking flight and only tickets purchased (following promotional registration) on or after March 26, 2013 will qualify for this bonus.
- Bonus Offer: Fly on a Delta marketed and operated nonstop flight between New York/JFK and Tokyo-Narita/NRT or between Los Angeles/LAX and Sydney/SYD using one of the eligible Delta-provided unique ticket designators for travel between March 26, 2013, and June 26, 2013, to earn 5,000 bonus miles per segment flown (up to 20,000 miles) in paid BusinessElite (fare classes J, C, D, I, Z). Bonus miles with this promotion will not count toward Medallion® or Million Miler™ status. Travel may originate or terminate in any other city, but bonus miles will be earned as long as paid travel is flown on the nonstop flights between New York/JFK and Tokyo-Narita/NRT or between Los Angeles/LAX and Sydney/SYD.
- Travel Period: Travel must be between March 26, 2013, and June 26, 2013. All travel must be completed by June 26, 2013.
- Validity: This promotion is valid only for tickets purchased through a corporate travel program with Delta Air Lines using one of the following ticket designators: XX4G7, XX84N, XX74G, XX54G, XX45G, XXN67, XXN27, XX8G9, XX85N, XX67G, XX54N, XX52G, XXN79, XX42G, XX4N9, XXG23, XX64G, XX7G2, XX83N, XX8N9, CQ143, XXN84, XXB26, XX5G6, XX4L6, CQHAL, CQICJ, CQKHI, CQMRB, CQMHU, CQMH8, XX3J9, CQMC3, CQMH7, CQMUF, CQMBB, CQMZG, XXT39, CQOTS, XX5J6, CQSHA, CQSNC, CQSMT, CQSMC, CQTOK, XX7J6, XX6J9, XX6G2, XX7J9, XX7J4, XX7J8, XX6J6, XX82N, XXG23.
- Promotional Fulfillment: Bonus miles will appear automatically on member’s SkyMiles statement. Allow up to eight weeks after promotional validity period ends on June 26, 2013, for credit to appear.
- Miscellaneous: All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers and benefits are subject to change without notice. Bonus miles apply only to the traveling SkyMiles member and do not count toward Medallion or Million Miler status. Certain unpublished fares are not eligible for promotional participation. You may visit delta.com for more details and specific restrictions. This offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam® offers.
- Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97060472.
If you are flying one of these two Trans-Pacific routes, make sure you register for Delta’s bonus mile promotion. This promotion, combined with the targeted double miles on flights to or from Asia will make for a nice bonus.
- Delta’s Unlimited Double Miles Offer Through 12/31/13 For Flights To Or From Asia
- Delta Slashes Korean Air Accrual While Korean Air Expands In The US