This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
We asked for you opinion on the best coffee loyalty program and many shared their favorite coffee program and reason why. We’ve randomly selected four winners of the coffee wars Grand Hyatt New York City drink certificate giveaway and posted the winners below.
Free Grand Hyatt NYC Coffee Giveaway
Points, Miles & Martinis ran a giveaway for 4 certificates valid for one complimentary 12 oz. coffee, hot tea or small bottle of Aquifina water at the Grand Hyatt in NYC.
To enter, all you had to do is leave a comment in the official entry post answering the following question:
- Which coffee loyalty program and perk do you prefer?
- Example: “I prefer McDonald’s Sip Saver program because I earn a free drink after 4 coffees” or “I like Starbucks My Rewards because of the flexibility to redeem for food or drink”
Congratulations to the Winners
Congratulations to the following winners who will each receive one certificate valid for one complimentary 12 oz. coffee, hot tea or small bottle of Aquifina water at the Grand Hyatt in NYC.
- David said “I prefer the Starbucks program, as I can track progress and redeem through my smart phone, and not worry about a card with stickers, also the Starbucks product has much greater consistency from location to location”
- Joe said “I must have had very bad luck, but most of the McD coffees I’ve had recently (in different stores) tasted old and burnt. I have never seen the McD loyalty program either.. For me, it is hands down Starbucks.. Better quality coffee, better quality service, free refills, and a rewards program that I know about..”
- Glenda said “I prefer McDonald’s. I actually think their coffee is better than Starbuck’s. AND, they offer senior’s a cheap regular coffee. Most places in Albuquerque are $.50. But it’s regular price for McCafe coffees.”
- Heavenlyjane said “No brainer. McD’s doesn’t know how to make a mocha.”
Each winner will receive an email with instructions on how to claim their prize. Thank you to all who participated in our promotion.
- Starbucks expanding rewards program + Simple Starbucks Groupon
- Consolidate Starbucks gift cards to save wallet space
- Starbucks Rewards Changed To Offer Digital Rewards
- My Starbucks Rewards Changes Coming 10/16
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.