This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
According to this article from the Denver Channel, paramedics were called to a Lufthansa plane in Denver on Sunday night. Passengers had complained of heat exhaustion after sitting on the plane for more than 3 hours without air conditioning.
The Lufthansa flight 447 was originally scheduled to depart Denver for Frankfurt on Sunday night at 5:40 pm but the flight was delayed due to a mechanical problem with the aircraft’s air conditioning. The plane ended up departing at 10:24 PM MDT according to Flightaware.
How long could you handle sitting in a plane with no air conditioning? What’s the longest you’ve been forced to wait on board with no air conditioning?
- Lufthansa First Class to Norway
- Greetings from the Lufthansa First Class Lounge in Munich
- Lufthansa First Class Dulles to Munich
- Lufthansa Munich First Class Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Class Munich to Oslo
- North of Norway – Lufthansa 747-8i Frankfurt to Dulles
- Lufthansa First Class from Orlando to Madrid
- The Ultimate In Luxury On A380 And 747-8 with Lufthansa
- Do not fly Lufthansa First Class on the A380!
- How to time the release of Lufthansa First Class award inventory for partner airlines
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.