According to this article from the Denver Channel, paramedics were called to a Lufthansa plane in Denver on Sunday night. Passengers had complained of heat exhaustion after sitting on the plane for more than 3 hours without air conditioning.
The Lufthansa flight 447 was originally scheduled to depart Denver for Frankfurt on Sunday night at 5:40 pm but the flight was delayed due to a mechanical problem with the aircraft’s air conditioning. The plane ended up departing at 10:24 PM MDT according to Flightaware.
How long could you handle sitting in a plane with no air conditioning? What’s the longest you’ve been forced to wait on board with no air conditioning?
- Lufthansa First Class to Norway
- Greetings from the Lufthansa First Class Lounge in Munich
- Lufthansa First Class Dulles to Munich
- Lufthansa Munich First Class Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Class Munich to Oslo
- North of Norway – Lufthansa 747-8i Frankfurt to Dulles
- Lufthansa First Class from Orlando to Madrid
- The Ultimate In Luxury On A380 And 747-8 with Lufthansa
- Do not fly Lufthansa First Class on the A380!
- How to time the release of Lufthansa First Class award inventory for partner airlines