From now through July 24, 2013 American Airlines AAdvantage members can receive a chance to win 25,000 American Airlines miles by visiting the Daydreaming website and spending a few minutes watching a video. That’s not all, members will also receive a 2,500 miles redemption back provided the member redeems American Airlines miles online during the eligible period.
How To Enter
- Visit American Airlines Daydream promotion page
- Watch the brief video posted
- Click on the button labeled “Launch the Award Map” (“Map“)
- Interact with the Map as suggested to see where entrant’s miles can take them; and
Once you watch the video it is as simple as filling out the information below and you’ll have your one entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Enter from June 26, 2013 through 11:59 p.m. CT on July 24, 2013
- Twenty-nine (29) Winners will each receive 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles which may be used for air transportation on American Airlines or its “Airline Associates” (American Eagle, Executive Airlines or the American Connection® carrier), oneworld® airlines or select AAdvantage® participating airlines, car rentals, hotel stays and other awards available at AA.com/redeem, the (“Prize“). (Approximate retail value (“ARV“): $497.50. Total ARV of all Prizes: $14,427.50
American Airlines AAdvantage Miles “Earn Back”
If you don’t win the 25,000 mile prize, don’t worry, you’ll still receive 2,500 miles “earn back” redemption for a future award flight during the eligible period.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® Miles “Earn Back”: For each entrant’s first Eligible Entry (hereinafter defined) into the Sweepstakes, entrant will receive a 2,500 AAdvantage® miles redemption (the “Miles Earn Back“) provided that the entrant books award travel using AAdvantage miles only with the Map during the time period of June 26 through July 24, 2013 and the corresponding travel is taken by entrant between September 4, 2013 and November 20, 2013.
Terms And Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. 2. OPEN TO/ENTRY DETAILS: Open to legal residentsof the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older; provided, however, that entry cannot be made from a computer, mechanical device, or electronic device at a place of business in the State of Georgia. 3. Sweepstakes begins at 11:59 a.m. Central time (“CT”) June 26, 2013 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CT on July 24, 2013. 4. PRIZE DETAILS: Twenty-nine Prizes consisting of 25,000 AAdvantage® miles ARV $497.50 each Prize. 5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on number of entries received and the corresponding time of receipt of those entries. 6. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and agents of Sponsor, Administrator and affiliates , agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees or agents, are not eligible to win. 7. Void where prohibited. 8. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules by which all entrants are bound. Available at www.aa.com/daydream. 9. Entrants release all parties from all claims/liability arising from this Sweepstakes or acceptance/use of any Prize. 10. Sponsor: American Airlines, Inc., 4333 Amon Carter Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76155. American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months’ notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. American Airlines, AAdvantage and the Flight Symbol logo are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
Member must register for Award Map promo before redemption occurs. Members will receive 2,500 miles off flight award redemption for AA and partner flights. Miles must be redeemed during Jun 26-Jul 24, 2013 for travel between Sep 4-Nov 20, 2013. Award itinerary must be booked online on aa.com. Each AAdvantage member account is only eligible for one rebate during this promo. Please allow for 6-8 weeks for miles to be posted to your account, after travel occurs. Miles will be credited to the AAdvantage member account from which the redemption occurs.
A few minutes of your time could earn you 25,000 American Airlines miles. And the 2,500 miles back redemption you’ll also receive is a great conciliation prize.
I’m day dreaming about taking American Airlines to the Caribbean or a mountain vacation in the near future and the 2,500 miles back will be icing on the cake.
What are you daydreaming about?