Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Atlanta Hartsfield International airport is the busiest airport in the world and sometimes it can get a bit hectic between bag checks, security checkpoints, different concourses and train rides between them. It doesn’t have to be a hectic experience if you follow a pellucid strategy to navigate the busiest airport. And you can relax in style in one of the many Delta Sky Clubs, my favorite in the A concourse, or now the new Lounge Club at ATL in the new international F concourse.
The new Lounge Club at ATL is offering members the ability to bring a guest in for free from August 1, 2013 through September 30, 2013. I recently applied for the Lounge Club membership and received 2 free entries as a Ink Plus® Business Card and Ink Bold® Business Card cardmember. So my two free entries essentially allow me to use them with a guest instead of just by myself. Something Mrs. Weekly Flyer would certainly appreciate 🙂
Simply show your Lounge Club membership card at the time of entry and one of your guests will be admitted for free, a $27 value.
The lounge has complimentary beer, wine and liquor, Wi-Fi access, workstations and shower facilities.
I’ve enjoyed the complimentary beverages at the Club at Las thanks to my priority pass select membership from my Platinum Card® from American Express. Priority Pass select is one of the benefits of the Platinum card so I was able to access the Club at Las for free by simply showing my Priority Pass card that I applied after receiving my Platinum card.
It’s always great to have more lounge options. If you have a Chase Ink card, don’t forget to signup for your Lounge Club membership to receive your 2 free entries. This limited time promotion will get your guests into the Club at ATL for free during the promotion period.
- How To Sign Up For Chase Ink Lounge Club Membership
- Club at Las in Las Vegas
- Delta Nonstop – 1st Happy Hour From International Terminal
- A Wet Run At Delta’s SkyClub In Atlanta’s New International Terminal
- Atlanta International Airport Opening Day – First Sign
- Delta Sky Deck Atlanta Sneak Peek
- Important Atlanta Airport Change And Little Known Delta Sky Club Option
- Quiet Lunch In World’s Busiest Airport – Cafe Intermezzo
- Atlanta – Best Airport Restaurant, One Flew South Duck Breast
- Atlanta – Best Airport Restaurant, One Flew South Soup and Sushi
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for the blog.