Atlanta Hartsfield International airport is the busiest airport in the world and sometimes it can get a bit hectic between bag checks, security checkpoints, different concourses and train rides between them. It doesn’t have to be a hectic experience if you follow a pellucid strategy to navigate the busiest airport. And you can relax in style in one of the many Delta Sky Clubs, my favorite in the A concourse, or now the new Lounge Club at ATL in the new international F concourse.
The new Lounge Club at ATL is offering members the ability to bring a guest in for free from August 1, 2013 through September 30, 2013. I recently applied for the Lounge Club membership and received 2 free entries as a Ink Plus® Business Card and Ink Bold® Business Card cardmember. So my two free entries essentially allow me to use them with a guest instead of just by myself. Something Mrs. Weekly Flyer would certainly appreciate 🙂
Simply show your Lounge Club membership card at the time of entry and one of your guests will be admitted for free, a $27 value.
The lounge has complimentary beer, wine and liquor, Wi-Fi access, workstations and shower facilities.
I’ve enjoyed the complimentary beverages at the Club at Las thanks to my priority pass select membership from my Platinum Card® from American Express. Priority Pass select is one of the benefits of the Platinum card so I was able to access the Club at Las for free by simply showing my Priority Pass card that I applied after receiving my Platinum card.
It’s always great to have more lounge options. If you have a Chase Ink card, don’t forget to signup for your Lounge Club membership to receive your 2 free entries. This limited time promotion will get your guests into the Club at ATL for free during the promotion period.
- How To Sign Up For Chase Ink Lounge Club Membership
- Club at Las in Las Vegas
- Delta Nonstop – 1st Happy Hour From International Terminal
- A Wet Run At Delta’s SkyClub In Atlanta’s New International Terminal
- Atlanta International Airport Opening Day – First Sign
- Delta Sky Deck Atlanta Sneak Peek
- Important Atlanta Airport Change And Little Known Delta Sky Club Option
- Quiet Lunch In World’s Busiest Airport – Cafe Intermezzo
- Atlanta – Best Airport Restaurant, One Flew South Duck Breast
- Atlanta – Best Airport Restaurant, One Flew South Soup and Sushi
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for the blog.