This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
There is a great deal at Livingsocial right now through August 8, 2013! Livingsocial has 50-70% off deals already, but with a special promo code you can get an additional savings of $10 off of a $25 purchase. This is a sure way to sweeten a deal! In addition, you can earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points if you navigate to Livingsocial through your Chase portal which will give you a 3x points per dollar spent.
Here’s The Deal
- Go through your chase portal by using your Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Go to Livingsocial (through the Ultimate Rewards Portal if you have a qualifying Chase card)
- Pick out your favorite deal
- At checkout, enter promo code AUG10 to get automatic $10 off your total!
- Pay with you Chase INK or Sapphire Preferred card to get even more points per $!
Deals are sweet already at Livingsocial, but 3x Chase points and a free $10 off is just the icing on this deal! Happy shopping!
If you don’t already have the Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card, consider the current offers which provided 50,000 bonus points. Additionally you could consider the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card which offers 40,000 points after meeting the minimum spend within 3 months of being a cardmember.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.