This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Here’s another great sale and deal from Mrs. Weekly Flyer’s Summer Shopping Series!
Neiman Marcus is having a great sale, up to 35% additional off of sale prices if you purchase 3 participating sale items. Plus you can get 6 x Chase points on top of the deal and free shipping through Wednesday!
Here’s the deal
- Go through your chase portal by using your Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Select Neiman Marcus through the portal to get 6x Chase points for your purchases
- Pick out at least 3 sale items to get extra 35% off (you will see each sale item that is eligible marked.) You will still get 25% or 30% off for 1 or 2 items purchased respectively.
- Use code AUGFS at checkout to get free shipping!
- Use your Chase Ink or Bold card to get additional points for your purchases
- Enjoy your points and savings!
Even at high end department stores you can get great deals and lots of points! In the example purchase above, I saved over 60% and got 7x points per dollar by going through the Chase portal and using my Chase card!
Happy back to school shopping and enjoy the end of summer!
If you don’t already have the Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card, consider the current offers which provided 50,000 bonus points. Additionally you could consider the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card card which offers 40,000 points after meeting the minimum spend within 3 months of being a card member.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.