This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Guest post from Mrs. WeeklyFlyer for Labor Day sales series:
Labor Day marks a great time to hit sales and I have found that the end of the season summer items are at or near their rock bottom prices!
Neiman Marcus Last Call already has discounted prices and is having a big sale for Labor Day with sale items an extra 20%-60% off! If you go through the Chase portal you can get 7x Chase points on your purchase as well!
Here’s The Deal
- Go through your chase portal to get 3x points by using your Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Go to Neiman Marcus Last Call through the portal for 7x Chase points
- Pick out your items
- Items are marked with the extra percentages off
- You can also get free shipping on orders of $75 or more with promo LC75AUG – Only good through August 31st
- Pay with your Chase credit card to earn even more Chase points
- Labor Day Sale Online & in stores
- Now through September 2
- 60% off all Superb Saves
- 50% off all clearance
- 30% off all jewelry, contemporary collections, & career sportswear
- 25% off all shoes, handbags, contemporary separates, denim, dresses, designer apparel, men’s items, watches, home items, & everything else!
*Fine Print: Prices reflect sale discount. Sale valid now through September 2, 2013. Cannot be combined with any other sales, coupons, or discounts. Excludes merchandise more deeply discounted. Excludes Special Events and New Arrivals. Other exclusions apply; see sales associate for details. Interim markdowns may have been taken. No adjustments for prior purchases. Online sale ends September 3, 2013, at 8 a.m. CT.
This weekend is a great time to be shopping. Consider skipping the crowds at the mall and shop online to earn Chase points and score great deals delivered directly to your door!
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.