The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express is one of my favorite hotel credit cards and it has a signup bonus offer for Starpoints. The best part is there is a Business and Personal version so if one is interested, can apply for both, and earn a double the Starpoints with both credit card offers.
Get Starwood Points From SPG American Express
This is my favorite card because it allows me to earn Starpoints which can be deposited into any of the participating airlines (Delta, American, US Airways, United, Hawaiian, Lufthansa, and many more). Cardmembers earn 1 Starpoint for every eligible dollar spent and 2 Starpoints for every eligible dollar spent at a Starwood hotel. The real kicker is when you transfer Starpoints to airlines in increments of 20,000. When you do this you receive a 5,000 airline mile transfer bonus giving you a total of 25,000 airline miles.
More Benefits Of The Cards:
- No Foreign Transaction Fees Complimentary
- Unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Premium In-Room Internet Access
- Get up to 5 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG® hotels The Starwood American Express Business card, has an awesome benefit of free club lounge access when staying with Sheraton hotels (you can read more about that here.)
The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express and the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express are offering bonuses for signing up for their cards.
Signing up for this promotion will mean extra Starpoints for either the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card and the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express.
Plus you earn SPG points and an ability to earn a 5,000 bonus when you transfer 20,000 points to airline partners. So if you transferred 20,000 Starpoints to an qualifying airline and then the remaining 5,000 Starpoints to the same airline, you would have a total of 30,000 miles in your airline loyalty account (20k + 5k Bonus).
- SPG’s Fall Promotion – SPG Take Two
- Starwood – How to earn 1,000 to 1,500 extra points per Sheraton stay
- Starwood – How to request a suite upgrade
- Starwood – Gold status match request
- Starwood – Starwood Preferred Guest program overview
- Starwood – Collect cash back with every Starwood hotel booking
- Starwood – Award for reaching Platinum elite level
- Starwood – 35% code for the W hotel store
- Starwood – Increase your suite size, look closely at suite descriptions
- Starwood – Use SPG points for priceless VIP moments
- Starwood – Lifetime status
- Starwood – Top 10 complimentary suite upgrades on award stays
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.