This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Delta has announced new flights to Aspen and a new shuttle service between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
New Flight To Aspen
The new nonstop seasonal service will include daily flights from Atlanta and one day a week (Saturday) from Minneapolis-St. Paul. These flights will be operated by a two-class CRJ-700 with 9 First Class seats and 8 Economy Comfort seats and 48 Economy seats.
The flights from Atlanta start on December 21, 2013 and end on March 30, 2014 while the flights from Minneapolis start on December 21, 2013 and end on March 29, 2014.
Shuttle Between Los Angeles and San Francisco Launched
Delta has announced they will launch hourly shuttle service with 14 daily flights between San Francisco and Los Angeles starting on September 3, 2013. These are 14 daily flights in each direction. The flights will be operated by a E-175 plane with 12 First Class seats, 12 Economy Comfort seats and 52 Economy seats.
Customers flying the Delta Shuttle between Los Angeles and San Francisco will enjoy:
- Check-in as close as 30 minutes prior to departure
- Dedicated check-in counters exclusively for Shuttle customers
- Gates located near security
- Complimentary newspapers for all customers including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times and more
- Assigned seating
- Two classes of service with complimentary upgrades for SkyMiles Medallion members when available.
- Complimentary onboard snacks provided by LYFE Kitchen, a California-based lifestyle food brand, offering great-tasting, good-for-you food
- Complimentary beverages in-flight including Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. craft beer, Starbucks coffee and wine from Wente Vineyards in all classes of service
- Cocktails available for purchase in Economy
- Access to in-flight Wi-Fi on all Shuttle flights
Delta continues to make an investment in the Los Angeles and west coast markets. The hourly Delta shuttle flights and in particular the Aspen flight are great options for Delta customers. Aspen is a gorgeous city for both winter and summer fun and home to the lovely but wildly overpriced St. Regis Aspen Resort.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.