This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
With the holidays right around the corner, you might want to consider signing up for this promotion for participating American Express cardholders. You can get a complimentary 1 year membership or extension ($79 value) to ShopRunner with your participating American Express card. ShopRunner provides the following benefits:
- Complimentary 2-Day Shipping*
- No Minimum Order Size
- Free Shipping on Returns
- ShopRunner Member Deals
- Shop Thousands of Brands
*Order by the retailer’s daily cut-off and receive you order typically in 2 business days. Weekend orders begin processing on Monday.
Complimentary 1 Year ShopRunner Membership
- Navigate to this site here
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN,
- American Express® Gold Card
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Mercedes-Benz Cards from American Express
- AMEX Hilton HHonors SurpassIf you don’t have an American Express card (but I’m sure you do), consider one of the many American Express cards available:
- You will be prompted to enter your card number to verify that you are an eligible American Express member, but don’t worry you will not be billed without your authorization.
- If you are already an existing ShopRunner member, just log into your account in the top right hand corner.
Terms And Conditions
You can receive a one-year promotional ShopRunner membership if you enroll an eligible Card at shoprunner.com/americanexpress by May 15, 2014. An “eligible Card” is a valid American Express U.S. consumer or small business credit or charge card issued to you by the U.S. banking subsidiaries of American Express. All single-load and general purpose reloadable prepaid products (including, for example, the American Express Gift Card, American Express Prepaid Card, Pass, Serve, and BlueBird), American Express Corporate Cards and American Express-branded cards or account numbers issued by third party financial institutions are not eligible. In addition, you must put an eligible Card account number on file with ShopRunner during the ShopRunner enrollment process to receive this offer. This eligible Card account number will also be used to validate your eligibility for this offer with American Express and as your primary 2-click express checkout payment option when such option is available at the retailer website. If you have an eligible Card and already have an active ShopRunner membership, you may also enroll in this offer and you will receive the promotional membership at the end of your existing membership. Limit one promotional membership per eligible Card. American Express reserves the right to change, modify, or revoke this offer at any time. For more information about ShopRunner, please go to shoprunner.com/memberfaq/.
In my opinion, just another good benefit of being an American Express card holder! Happy Shopping and free shipping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.