One of the many benefits of American Express cards is the special offers they send card members. Some of these special offers incentivize customers to spend their credit cards at businesses, like the upcoming Small Business Saturday promotion where you can earn a $10 statement credit for using your American Express card at a participating small business. Then there is always the great day when you look in the mail box and find a targeted 100,000 Membership Rewards bonus point offer for the Platinum American Express Card.
But there are other offers that come along from time to time which can be just as rewarding if not more. You just have to make sure your American Express settings are appropriately set so that you’ll receive communication regarding these targeted offers. You can read my step by step process on how to increase your chances to receive these and some other targeted offers.
For example, the latest offer provides American Express card members the chance to receive a 15% off each qualifying dining bill at a Buckhead Life restaurant.
How To Get 15% Off Dining
- Present the card which comes inside the targeted offer each time you dine through November 30, 2013 at a Buckhead Life Group restaurant
- If you don’t have an American Express card, you could consider one of the many American Express cards
- Valid on lunch and dinner orders 7 days a week through November 30, 2013
- Must pay with an American Express credit card or charge card
- Excludes alcohol (boo!), happy hour orders (double boo!), retail orders (think that excludes gift cards added to a bill) and take-out orders
- POID: ASCF:0001
If you have an American Express card and plan on visiting a Buckhead Life Group restaurant before November 30th, 2013, make sure you use the card to earn 15% off. If you want to increase the chances of receiving special offers from American Express, make sure you read my step by step approach here.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.