I’ve found that Vanilla Reload Cards are fairly well stocked in drug stores in some cities more so than others. But I’ve also found them in Gas stations and Convenient Stores, some unexpectedly. Wherever you find them, they are a great way to re-load cards like the Bluebird® by American Express. The official site lists the following Gas Stations and Convenient stores, but I’ve found a place or two not listed that does offer the Vanilla Reload cards. In particular, on a recent trip to a Circle K I unexpectedly found a large amount of Vanilla Reload cards. My guess is that the Circle K store was owned by own of the companies below, but I’m not sure if other Circle K stores regularly carry Vanilla Reload cards.
Gas Stations With Vanilla Reload Cards
Are there any others I missed?
If you have a Bluebird® by American Express card or another re-loadable card, it’s a good idea to know the stores in your area that sell the Vanilla Reload cards.
- Two Cities With Plenty Of Vanilla Reloads
- CVS Vanilla Reload Update – Memo To Customers
- Positive Bluebird Developments With Increased Funding & Security Measures
- My Vanilla Pre-Paid Visa Card Experience
- Success With Vanilla Purchase At CVS
- Is CVS’s Vanilla Reload Policy Changing To Prevent Credit Card Use
- A Vanilla Reload change at my CVS
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We appreciate any support for
Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.