This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Airlines is celebrating their new A321 Transcontinental planes by giving away 3,210,000 miles through Facebook. It only takes a few moments to enter for your chance to win a lot of American Airlines miles.
How To Enter To Win 3,210,000 Miles
- Enter through the American Airlines Facebook Page
Terms And Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. OPEN TO/ENTRY DETAILS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi) at the time of entry; .
3. Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. [Central time (“CT”)] November 18, 2013 and ends the earlier of: (i) when Sponsor receives 321,000 “likes” on their Facebook page; or (ii) 12:00 p.m. on December 10, 2013, (the “Promotion Period”).
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes consisting of 25,000 AAdvantage© miles ARV $497.50 each
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on number of Eligible Entries received and the amount of miles remaining to be awarded.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and agents of Sponsor, Administrator and affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees or agents, are not eligible to win.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules by which all entrants are bound. Available at secure.fly.aa.com/321challenge.
9. Entrants release all parties from all claims/liability arising from this Sweepstakes or acceptance/use of any Prize.
10. Sponsor: American Airlines, Inc. 4333 Amon Carter Blvd., Ft. Worth, Texas 76155.
A few moments of your time and you could win a lot of American Airlines miles.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.