There are many benefits to getting an American Express card like the Business Platinum Card® from American Express, even if they don’t come with a huge Membership Rewards welcome Bonus. For example, members can get 20% off gasoline through the end of the year. Talk about a great discount before filling up the tank to visit family during the Holidays. If you aren’t driving, don’t worry, Amtrak travel is also discounted by 20% as is spending with plenty of other businesses. All you have to do is know how to activate the offers in your account. Once you do the path to savings is simple.
How To Add Offers To Your Card
Step 1: Sign-in to your American Express Account
The first step towards getting more savings from your American Express card is to log-into your account online.
Step 2: View “Offers For You”
Once logged into your account, scroll down until you see the “Offers For You” section, click it.
Step 3: View Available Offers
The latest offers for your account will be shown. You’ll see discounts from well known stores, restaurants, gas stations and other location. My favorite offer right now is the 20% off gasoline at BP gas stations through the end of the year.
Step 4: Enjoy big discounts like 20% off BP Gasoline
BP is offering 20% discount ($5 off $25 or more purchase) through the end of the year. The trick is to get your purchases just at the $25 mark to maximize the discount.
Terms And Conditions
Get a $5 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single qualifying purchase of $25 or more at the pump at any BP station by 12/31/2013.
Offer not valid for online purchases or any other purchase not made at the pump. Excludes Convenience Stores, Aviation, Marine, Wholesale, and Other Services. Enrollment Limited. Qualifying spend must be met in a single transaction. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/13. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. If your Card is replaced during the promotional period, call the customer service number on the back of your Card for assistance. Want to earn more savings with BP? Visit www.bpdriverrewards.com. POID: AUT4:0001
Step 5: Enjoy more big discounts like 20% off Amtrak travel
In addition to gasoline savings, members can get 20% off Amtrak travel ($30 off $150 or more) through February 15, 2014. Another great 20% off discount for card members.
Terms And Conditions
Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $150 or more at Amtrak by 2/15/2014.
Offer valid in station and online at Amtrak.com. Purchases through 3rd party travel agents are excluded. If you order items during the offer period but they are not provided to you until after 2/15/2014, it may not count towards determining whether your purchases qualify for the offer. Enrollment for the offer is limited. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchases. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchases from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchases have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchases are returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. POID: AVE7:0001
American Express offers some great discounts to their card members. Don’t forget to activate these offers in your account by taking the simple steps above.
Also, don’t forget that this coming Saturday is small business Saturday where members can earn a $10 discount by shopping at participating retailers.
- Free $10 From American Express Through Small Business Saturday
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- Acela First Class Rail Review
- Centurion Lounge Access for Amex Platinum Members
- Complimentary Hilton Gold Elite Status From Credit Cards
- 100,000 Platinum Happy Hour
- Get 20-30% Bonus On Point Transfers From AmericanExpress
- Free Hilton Gold Status for Amex Platinum Cardholders
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards ToTravel Programs
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program
- Even More 100,000 Business Platinum Offers From American Express
- Another 100,000 American Express Offer For Platinum Business Credit Card – Not Too Late
- American Express Platinum $200 Statement Credit – Order Placed With 100,000 Point Offer Card
- 100,000 American Express Platinum Offer Card Has Arrived
- American Express Keeps Sending Me 100k Business Platinum Offers
- Amazing Offer – 100,000 American Express Business Platinum Card (Targeted)
- Plat Amex Credit Clarification + Update From 100k Offer
- Observations On 100k Plat Amex Card Offer
- Update On Amazing 100k Amex Platinum Offer (Targeted)
- Amazing Offer – 100k Platinum Amex Offer (Targeted)