This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Update: The 100,000 bonus point offer is expired.
Well that didn’t take long. Only a few weeks ago I shared the New 100,000 The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN offer and here we are again two weeks later with yet a newer 100,000 offer. This offer still has all the same reasons reasons why I like the Platinum American Express card and the Business Platinum American Express card. Like Airline club lounge access like to the US Airways® Club and Delta Sky Club, a $200 airline fee credit, a Global Entry fee credit, Priority Pass Select membership which allows you to access other airline clubs, free Hilton Gold status, and access to the awesome Centurion lounges. This card comes with a $450 annual fee.
The benefits are well worth the cost of the card in my opinion, but when you add in the 100,000 bonus points from the targeted offer it is a no-brainer. Not everyone receives these offers, but you can take steps to ensure you receive offers from American Express by changing your American Express settings to increase your chances of receiving these targeted offers.
Targeted 100,000 Business Platinum American Express Card Offer
The targeted offer provides 100,000 Membership Rewards points when you are approved by January 3, 2013 and spend $10,000 on the card within the first 3 months of being a card member. Applications must be received and approved by November 30, 2013.
If you have a targeted offer, simply call 800-971-6736 or visit open.com/getplatinum and provide your personal RSVP code contained in the offer. Bonus offer code ARLC:0001 was referenced in the offer as well.
Unfortunately, the welcome bonus offer is not available to applicants who have had this product or any other Business Gold or Green Card account within the last 12 months. Since I’ve registered for both a 100,000 Platinum American Express offer and a 75,000 Business Gold American Express offer, I cannot take advantage of these two offers I’ve received.
Other Large Credit Card Offer Campaigns
If you aren’t targeted for the 100,000 Business Platinum American Express offer, consider these other credit card offers with large signup bonus offers.
1) Ink Plus® Business Card – 50,000 bonus points: Apply for the Ink Plus® Business Card
2) Ink Bold® Business Card – 50,000 bonus points: Apply for the Ink Bold® Business Card
4. British Airways Visa Signature® Card – 50,000 Bonus Points: Apply for the British Airways Visa Signature® Card
5. Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card – 85,000 Bonus Points: Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card
6. Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card – 50,000 Bonus Points: Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
Have you checked the mail for a targeted offer for 100,000 bonus points with the Business Platinum Card from American Express Open?
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- Centurion Lounge Access for Amex Platinum Members
- Complimentary Hilton Gold Elite Status From Credit Cards
- 100,000 Platinum Happy Hour
- Get 20-30% Bonus On Point Transfers From AmericanExpress
- Free Hilton Gold Status for Amex Platinum Cardholders
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards ToTravel Programs
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program
- Even More 100,000 Business Platinum Offers From American Express
- Another 100,000 American Express Offer For Platinum Business Credit Card – Not Too Late
- American Express Platinum $200 Statement Credit – Order Placed With 100,000 Point Offer Card
- 100,000 American Express Platinum Offer Card Has Arrived
- American Express Keeps Sending Me 100k Business Platinum Offers
- Amazing Offer – 100,000 American Express Business Platinum Card (Targeted)
- Plat Amex Credit Clarification + Update From 100k Offer
- Observations On 100k Plat Amex Card Offer
- Update On Amazing 100k Amex Platinum Offer (Targeted)
- Amazing Offer – 100k Platinum Amex Offer (Targeted)
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.