This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
This is valid for stays booked by December 31st and completed by January 31, 2013, and to qualify you must book through this promotional site or by heading to Hyatt’s site and entering Special Offer Code: 7500GP.
The Hyatt Times Square is ideally situated in the heart of the city between the 6th Avenue business district and the Broadway/7th Avenue theater district, Hyatt Times Square puts you just steps away from Broadway shows, MoMA, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center and Madison Square Garden. And inside, discover guestrooms with magnificent floor-to-ceiling windows, eye-catching original art and every amenity to soothe your spirit.
Through this offfer can earn an additional 7,500 bonus points with Hyatt when staying at their new Times Square propertyu
I have not had a chance to try out this new property, but some of favorite Hyatt’s in New York City include the Andaz 5th Ave and the Hyatt 48 Lex. What’s your favorite Hyatt hotel in New York?
- Andaz Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Ave New York
- Hyatt Breakfast Challenger To Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
- Splash Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Avenue In New York City
- Hyatt 48 Lex Corner Suite
- Hyatt 48 Lex Terrace Studio
- Hyatt 48 Lex New Diamond Breakfast Policy
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Avoid their website bug which could cost you thousands of points
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Hyatt – Two commonly overlooked bonuses for Hyatt Diamond members
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.