This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Update: 75,000 offer is expired.
There are many reasons I like The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express. The benefits are great but a 75,000 targeted bonus point signup offer is the best benefit.
I’ve taken advantage of the 100,000 signup bonus offers in the past, but there is a new campaign going on now. This month I’ve received not one, but two targeted offers for 100,000 bonus membership rewards points when I apply and meet spending requirements with the Business Platinum Card from American Express Open. Only one problem, I’ve already applied for these cards with the 100,000 bonus so I’m prevented from applying again. But hopefully some of you will see this new targeted campaign appear in your mailbox soon. And make sure you change your American Express settings to increase your chances of receiving these targeted offers.
The targeted offer provides Membership Rewards points when you are approved by January 3, 2014 and spend $5,000 on the card within the first 3 months of being a card member. Applications must be received and approved by January 3, 2014.
Unfortunately, the welcome bonus offer is not available to applicants who have had this product or any other Business Platinum, Gold or Green Card account within the last 12 months. Since I’ve registered for both a 100,000 Platinum American Express offer and a 75,000 Business Gold American Express offer, I cannot take advantage of these two offers I’ve received.
The non targeted offer provides less points, so the targeted offer is better.
Have you checked the mail for a targeted offer for 75,000 bonus points with the Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN?
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- 100,000 Platinum Happy Hour
- Get 20-30% Bonus On Point Transfers From AmericanExpress
- Free Hilton Gold Status for Amex Platinum Cardholders
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards ToTravel Programs
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program
- Even More 100,000 Business Platinum Offers From American Express
- Another 100,000 American Express Offer For Platinum Business Credit Card – Not Too Late
- American Express Platinum $200 Statement Credit – Order Placed With 100,000 Point Offer Card
- 100,000 American Express Platinum Offer Card Has Arrived
- American Express Keeps Sending Me 100k Business Platinum Offers
- Amazing Offer – 100,000 American Express Business Platinum Card (Targeted)
- Plat Amex Credit Clarification + Update From 100k Offer
- Observations On 100k Plat Amex Card Offer
- Update On Amazing 100k Amex Platinum Offer (Targeted)
- Amazing Offer – 100k Platinum Amex Offer (Targeted)
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.