This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
What is MileagePlus doing? First the news from MommyPoints about targeted 20k premier qualifying offer, then HMT summarizes why United may be worried about their elite numbers. Now this! Get 25% Premier Qualifying Miles from now through December 31, 2014!
Get 25% More Premier Qualifying Miles
- Earn 25% more premier qualifying miles with eligible Copa flights through December 31, 2014
This targeted offer makes it 25% easier to earn elite status with MileagePlus.
Received This Message
Dear Weekly Flyer,
MileagePlus No: 0000000001
For being an important MileagePlus member for us, Copa Airlines wants to offer you an exclusive bonus just for you!
Purchase your tickets through any of our direct selling channels° and fly with Copa Airlines between January 1 and December 31, 2014 and earn an additional 25% Premier Qualifying Miles so you can achieve Premier status, maintain or earn the next level.
Once you become a MileagePlus® Premier member, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary Premier Upgrades
- Premier bonus award miles
- Premier Access services at airports*
- Access to lounges on international flighs**
- Preferential seating in the first three rows of the plane ***
- Better baggage allowance
- Benefits in the Star Alliance network (varies according to level)
Take advantage of this exclusive offer for MileagePlus members!
- Purchase your tickets through any of our direct selling channels
- Fly with Copa Airlines between January 1 and December 31, 2014
- Earn an additional 25% Premier Qualifying Miles
Terms And Conditions
° Direct channels: Web: copa.com; Call Center and Ticket office (CTO).
*Premier Access check-in, Premier Access security lane (if available), Premier Access priority boarding, Premier Access priority baggage handling.
** Applies to Premier Gold, Premier Platinum, Premier 1K and Global Services members (if available).
*** Applies only to Premier Silver, Premier Gold, Premier Platinum, Premier 1K and Global Services members. Reserved seats are available up to 24 to 36 hours before Web Check-In, according to destination and availability. Passengers accompanying Premier members that have the same flight itinerary may request preferred seating once the member has an assigned seat.
- Offer is valid for MileagePlus members who are the original recipients of a direct-mail or email invitation from Copa Airlines and who complete qualifying travel on Copa Airlines or Copa Airlines Colombia.
- Only flights purchased through Copa Airlines direct channels are eligible to earn the bonus (Web – copaair.com, Call Center and City Ticket Office – CTO).
- Offer valid for tickets purchased between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014, for travel complete between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.
- On paid qualifying flights members can earn 25% additional bonus PQM for tickets purchased in C, D, Y, B, M, H, Q, K, V, U, S, W, E, L, T and N booking classes.
- The 25% bonus PQM is calculated against the actual flight miles of each segment flown during the promotion period.
- This offer does not apply to Premier qualifying segments, class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQMs.
- The members MileagePlus account number must be included on each reservation and flight activity must be posted to the member’s account in order to qualify for this offer.
- PQMs cannot be redeemed for award travel.
- Offer is not valid on Copa Airlines marketed code-share flights operated by other carriers. With the exception of Copa Airlines Colombia operated by Aero República.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Offer is not combinable and can be earned an unlimited number of times during the promotional period.
- Bonus will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after completion of qualifying activity.
- Flights booked with award miles are not eligible for the offer.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final.
If you are a loyal MileagePlus member, consider taking advantage of this promotion to earn 25% more Premier Qualifying miles on Copa flights through the end of the year.
If you haven’t already done so, consider signing up to be notified of Copa promotions here.
- United Premier Platinum Status Match: If At First You Don’t Succeed…
- United Adds More Service To New York For Super Bowl
- New Limited Edition United Amenity Kits
- United and Marriott Extend RewardsPlus for 2014
- Flying just to fly – First Class Farewell Tour
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.