This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Today, Air France announced their new Business Class product, which will first be featured on their Boeing 777 aircrafts. These new seats will feature 180 degree lie flat seats with direct aisle access for each seat.
New Business Class Seat Details:
• A seat that converts into a completely flat bed for maximum comfort;
• Direct aisle access for every passenger;
• An enveloping structure of curves, providing a feeling of privacy;
• A seat that features all of the latest technology: a wide high definition touch screen, a touchscreen handset, electrical outlet, USB port and new noise-reduction headphones;
• A padded headboard, an Air France signature feature;
• An adjustable soft leather headrest;
• Space and multiple storage areas close at hand;
• A delicate-to-the-touch duvet, a XXL feather down pillow;
• High quality, down to the finishing: leather, choice fabrics, stitching
The new seats will be installed between June 2014 through summer 2016 on 44 Boeing 777 aircraft.
When it comes to in-flight entertainment, these new seats will offer a personal 16 inch monitor with over 1,000 hours worth of programming. These new seats were developed in collaboration with Zodiac Aerospace.
Overall, lie flat business class seats are always a nice improvement. Who’s looking forward to trying these out this summer?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.