It surprises me how often people leave completely good top shelf drinks on the Delta tray table. I mean, it is well documented how Delta Elite members can get free drinks every week, but yet people still don’t do the simplest things to get a free drink from time to time.
For example, on a recent flight, I only tweaked one thing and was able to add a mini bottle of Woodford Reserve to my stash.
Here’s How To Get Free Drinks
Step 1: Check-in Online (Not via a smartphone)
Yeah, it is that simple if you are an elite member. DO NOT check-in via the Delta mobile app. If you do, you WILL NOT get a free drink. Simply check-in online, print your boarding pass, send it to your mobile phone via PDF, then go ahead and get your boarding pass through the mobile app.
That is it. Just one step. What did you expect?
So you may have noticed the flight above was in the AM. So what? doesn’t mean you can’t take a roadie with you off the plane. Order a Diet Coke and Woodford on the side. Take the Woodford with you. That’s how you do it. Shhh!
- Delta’s Have One On Us Free Drink Program
- Delta Coupon Winner And Woodford Reserve Breakeven Point
- Easy Chance To Win Delta Drink Coupons – Did You Win?
- Free Delta Drink Certificate Update: Better Deal Is Drink Coupons From SkyBonus
- What’s A Better Deal – 30 Free Drink Coupons Or 4 Free Club Lounge Passes
- Free Drinks On Delta Flights For Medallion Members