Ever since I flew in the upper deck in Business Class on an Air France A380 I’ve been trying to figure out how I can fly on an A380 again. They don’t operate to every major airport yet, but I was surprised by just how many places they fly.
If interested, there is a pretty cool interactive map to see what routes near you are operated by an A380.
The Airbus A380 route map shows which airlines are operating the A380 on what routes.
Next time you are taking a flight and want to fly on an A380, check out the interactive route map to see if there is an A380 route near you.
- Air France A380 Upper Deck Business Class Review
- Do not fly Lufthansa First Class on the A380!
- Thai A380 “First” impressions
- Martinis Down Under – Qantas A380 LAX to SYD Economy
- Getting a seat on the A380: Expert Flyer Success Story
- Lufthansa’s easiest A380 first class route
- Singapore Air A380 Loses Cabin Pressure And Diverts To Azerbaijan
- Air France’s A380 Inaugural Flight
- The Ultimate In Luxury On A380 And 747-8 with Lufthansa
- Korean Air Expands A380 Service From New York And Los Angeles