This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Rocketmiles is a way to earn bonus airline miles with hotel bookings. One of the best features of the program is that they now have 11 airlines where you can credit your miles. But this creates a question. Which airlines should you credit your miles to?
Each of the airlines has their own program benefits. There are actually 11 airlines you can transfer miles to. So there is likely a program for everyone. We look forward to hearing which program you transfer (or would) miles earned through Rocketmiles.
For me, the choice is clear. In this post I’ll share where I credit the miles I earn through Rocketmiles and ask readers to do the same for a chance to win one of two AwardWallet Plus upgrade certificates.
What Is Rocketmiles?
For those of you who don’t yet have a Rocketmiles miles account, they offer a way to increase the amount of airline miles you’ll earn with hotel stays over the “airline mile” earning options through hotel loyalty programs. Hotel bookings made through Rocketmiles allow members to earn thousands of miles for reservations booked through Rocketmiles. It’s simply, really.
- Signup for a Rocketmiles account
- Book your hotel reservation through Rocketmiles
- Check-in and enjoy your hotel
- Earn thousands of airline miles
Award Wallet Plus Giveaway
To enter our Award Wallet Plus giveaway, simply enter through one of the methods below:
- Tweet us @WeeklyFlyer, @rocketmiles #PMMAwardWallet to tell us where you credit miles
- @WeeklyFlyer @rocketmiles #PMMAwardWallet I credit Rocketmiles to Air France
- Leave a comment in this post below telling us where you credit your rocketmiles and why
We’ll select two lucky winners on Saturday at random and will send each winner a code for an upgrade to a free AwardWallet Plus account.
Why Credit To Air France Flying Blue
I credit the miles I earn with Rocketmiles to Air France Flying Blue. It may seem an odd choice to some, but not to me. The primary reason I credit to Air France Flying Blue is the ability to redeem the miles for a one-way on Delta Airlines or other Air France partners.
Plus, since I’m now an Air France Elite member, thanks to a status match they ran last year, I have access to their premium award space. The elite status gives me availability to their elite member space, which is great if I plan another trip to Bora Bora with Air France in a premium cabin on their 777. The Air France award award space rarely comes available so I want to have plenty of miles just in case it does like I pointed out in this prior post.
I transfer the miles I earn through Rocketmiles to Air France Flying Blue so I can redeem for one-way flights on Delta.
Where do you transfer your Rocketmiles earned miles?
- Delta Secrets – 20k SPG Point Business Class One-Way Award
- Delta Secrets – Half Price One-Way Delta Award Ticket Compared To A Round-Trip
- French Polynesia Trip Report Part 2 – Los Angeles To French Polynesia In Air France Business Class
- Instant Flying Blue Gold Status Through Status Match Offer
- Booking Air France First Class Awards – Gold Status Match Success
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.