This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
My sources close to Delta SkyMiles indicate that at High Noon Thursday, Delta will announce their award chart changes earlier than anticipated. This is great news on the surface, because as I shared on the Rudy Maxa show, we need to see the full equation to make the right determination on the award chart changes. So we’ll start to see how things will look for Delta SkyMiles in 2015.
Tomorrow will be an interesting day for sure…and I hear it will be overall good. Let’s see.
Care to speculate on what the changes will be to the award chart?
- Major Delta Changes Coming Tomorrow- Switching to a Revenue Based Earning/Redemption Program
- How Delta’s 2015 SkyMiles Program Will Impact You
- Delta Quietly Changes Paid Upgrade Program
- New Delta Platinum Medallion Choice Benefit Selection Options
- My Interview With Rudy Maxa On Delta’s Changes
- What Delta didn’t announce…
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.