Each week, we will be taking a look at a hotel or airline elite status level and the benefits that come with it and how to leverage earning the status.
Overview of Hyatt Platinum Status
So for this week, we are going to look at Hyatt Platinum, which normally requires either 5 stays or 15 nights.
How to Earn:
(1) 5 stays in a calendar year
(2) 15 nights in a calendar year
Benefits of Hyatt Platinum Status
- Achieve rewards faster with a 15% point bonus when choosing points
- Enjoy a preferred room including rooms on higher floors or larger rooms, based on availability upon arrival
- Receive the confirmed bed type at check-in
- Stay connected with complimentary in-room Internet access
- Expedite check-in at a dedicated area for elite members
- Ensure a room is always available with our 72-hour guarantee
- Extend your stay until 2:00 p.m. with a late check out request
- Book reservations through an exclusive Platinum line
Other Ways To Earn:
The Hyatt Visa provides complimentary Hyatt Platinum status just for having the card.
Hyatt Platinum status does decent hotel perks benefits like the 15% earning bonus, room upgrades, and complimentary in-room internet access and 2pm late check-out based on availability.
What’s your favorite Hyatt Platinum benefit?