I’m currently headed to Vancouver (via Minneapolis) and flew out of LaGuardia this afternoon, meaning that I was able to stop in at the Terminal D SkyClub and see what food options Delta was testing out for lunch. This is one of the locations that is testing the new added amenities and food that Delta announced.
Test products and services include:
• More food options, including pancakes and upgraded bagels for breakfast, sandwiches and hot soups mid-day, and hors d’oeuvres, antipasti and dessert choices in the evening.
• Nourishing snack choices, including energy bars, fresh fruit, popcorn, nuts and smoothies.
• Select complimentary services, including shoe shines, manicures and relaxing chair massages — perfect for a busy day of travel.
Below are some pictures from the club:
Terminal D SkyCLub at LaGuardia
Supposedly Odwalla juice is offered in the afternoon
Only one soup selection
Tasty chicken noodle soup
New sandwiches available during lunchtime
As a reminder the current test locations are:
• Atlanta A17 and Concourse F
• Detroit Central
• LaGuardia Terminal D
• Los Angeles
• Miami, Indianapolis, Raleigh-Durham and Dallas-Fort Worth Clubs will participate in a smaller-scale program
If you are passing through New York-LaGuardia, be sure to stop by and try out the new food options, Delta is trying out in some of their SkyClubs.