This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Earlier today I tweeted how I was having a good 100k day. A 100,000 bonus point offer is hard to beat, so it never gets old to get one of these little envelopes with the 100,000 writing on the cover. The only time it gets better than this is when the cover says 150,000 like it did just a few weeks ago. – This offer ended.
Limited Time (Targeted) Offer valid through May 16, 2014. This offer ended
- Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards points – This offer ended
- Earn 100,000 points after spending $10,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months of card membership – This offer ended
In order to use this promotion, each targeted offer recipient is given a unique invitation code that can only be used one time. Then there is another code which may reference the type of offer which is AYNF:0001, but that isn’t usable unless you have the unique invitation code.
Since both Mrs. Weekly Flyer and I recently picked up a 100,000 and 150,000 Business Platinum offer, we’ll likely pass on this offer. But it was still exciting to receive it in the mail. This offer ended
If you haven’t, be sure to check out my post on how to increase your chances of receiving a targeted offer from American Express by clicking this link here.
Have you received a targeted offer lately?
- Amazing 150,000 Bonus Point Offer
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- Free Hilton Gold Status for Cardholders
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards To Travel Programs
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program
- New American Express Platinum Card Benefits Announced
- New Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN Offer Announced
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.