With Starwood Preferred Guest’s refer a friend you can earn 5,000 extra Starpoints per referral and up to 55,000 Starpoints in each calendar year. This is assuming you already have the SPG Amex card so you can refer a friend. I’ve had the card in the past, but given rumors around May 1st and the future limit of one bonus per card per lifetime, I went ahead and applied for the card again. It now appears I’ll earn the signup bonus a second time just before the new limit kicks in.
Now with the refer a friend promotion, which comes around from time to time, cardmembers can earn 5,000 bonus Starpoints by referring friends to the card.
How To Get Referred
I’d be glad to refer you. Send me an email at theweeklyflyer @ gmail dot com with your full name and email address. I’ll send you a referral through the automated Amex system.
How To Refer A Friend
Step 1: Log in with your American Express account information
Step 2: Enter your friends name and email address
Simply enter your friends name and email address. They’ll be sent a referral email with information on how to sign up through the referral process.
If you are going to take advantage of this promotion, make sure you are not “opted out” from receiving American Express messages. The best way to do that is to follow the instructions on this post on how to increase your chances to receive targeted offers.
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- Go For Lifetime Starwood Platinum (Light) Status Or Not
- Does SPG Amex Card Night & Stay Credit Benefit Apply To Lifetime Status?
- No Suite Upgrades All Year And SPG’s Apology
- Lifetime SPG Platinum – six years too short
- Starwood Crossover Rewards With Delta
- Starwood’s Cash + Points Option Plus Hotel Award Chart
- Starwood Nights & Flights Plus Airline Transfer Award Redemption Option
- SPG’s Fall Promotion Registration Open – SPG Take Two
- SPG Platinum Members To Get Unlimited Delta Upgrades
- Guess my 100th SPG Night Contest–Delta Tumi Giveaway