I’ve been using Uber for a while and love it. If you are a new customer and haven’t tried Uber yet, you can earn a free $45 for becoming a new customer.
In the past, I’ve taken Uber not only around town, but to and from golf tournaments like the Tour Championship and just this week to The Masters in Augusta. It’s easy to use and with the $45 free credits you can get for new customers, might as well try it out.
Uber is a service that enables you to book a car service with the tap of your finger on your smartphone or mobile device. With the offers in this post, you can try it out with $45 for free to start.
How To Get The $45 For New Customers
- Then, check out this Amazon Local Deal for another $25 Credit
- Valid for new customers only
- Limit 1 coupon per customer
- Coupon valid for rides via uberX, UberBLACK, or UberSUV only; customers cannot redeem coupon for rides via uberTAXI
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES FOLLOWING OCTOBER 31, 2014
- Other conditions apply
This promotion may not last long as Amazon Local deals can sell out from time to time. So if interested in Uber, consider signing up for a $20 credit and jumping in on the Amazon Local deal for another $25 credit.
- Uber Increases Prices Starting Monday in NYC
- New Year’s Eve Transportation Options: Uber and Lyft
- Uber Launches New Type of Service
Hat tip (Deals We Like).