I haven’t done one of these in a while and there are many new big credit card bonus offers to explore. A quick note for those not familiar with how credit card signup bonus offers can help with travel.
Back in 2011, credit cards helped us earn a little over 857,000 points and miles. We used those points and miles to take some amazing trips before we started a family. That year we used a little over 1,734,000 points and miles that we had accumulated from credit card signups and traveling for trips to destinations we could not have otherwise afforded such as; Bora Bora, Buenos Aires, Bahamas, Lake Tahoe among many others that year few. We took trips ranging from 14 days (Bora Bora) down to just 4 days (Buenos Aires) and it couldn’t / wouldn’t have been done if we didn’t have airline miles and hotel points to make the trip affordable.
So if you are planning a big trip, topping off an account for that next award, or just getting into the game, here’s a list of the biggest credit card signup bonus offers for your consideration.
Best Credit Card Bonus Offers
- The Citi Executive® / AAdvantage® World EliteTM MasterCard® gave me the easiest 100,000 miles I’ve ever earned.
- Expired: The Ink Bold® Business Charge Card
- Expired: The Ink Plus® Business Credit Card
- The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard®
- The Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®
- The United MileagePlus Explorer Business and Personal
- The Lufthansa Premier Miles & More World MasterCard®
- The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
And of course if you are lucky enough to get one, or got one from increasing the chances of getting targeted American Express offers, the targeted 100,000 bonus offer for the Business Platinum American Express card is a great deal to take advantage of.
Where ever you want to go this year, points and miles can get you there on a budget. If you are considering signing up for a credit card or two, consider the ones listed above as they are generally the ones I consider to have the biggest and best bonus offers right now during the month of may.
- Amazing 150,000 Bonus Point Offer
- 60,000 Bonus Points with Chase Ink Bold and Ink Plus Cards
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- Free Hilton Gold Status for Cardholders
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards To Travel Programs
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program
- New American Express Platinum Card Benefits Announced
- New Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN Offer Announced
- Earn 60,000 Korean Air Bonus Miles After First Purchase On Two Cards
- US Airways New Card Benefit Plus 40,000 Offer After First Purchase
- How To Sign Up For Chase Ink Lounge Club Membership
- Award Flights To French Polynesia With Chase Ultimate Rewards, Korean Air And Other Airline Options
- Update On Korean Air Award Flights To French Polynesia With Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Get 5% Cash Back With Transfer Tutorial
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Chase Points To Marriott Points? Continue Reading For The Answer
- How To Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards To Travel Partners
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Points From SPG To US Airways
- Top Chase Credit Card Sign-Up Bonus Offers
- Credit Cards That Give Back 7%-10% Points And Miles Each Year
- Comparing Chase 50,000 Point Offer Vs 100,000 American Express Business Platinum Bonus Offer (Targeted)
- How To Transfer Chase Points Between Accounts
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit through some of the links highlighted in bold in this post. We appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by clicking through our affiliate links.