Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Korean Air has some great award redemptions in their award chart. So when opportunities come up to earn bonus Korean Air SKYPASS miles, I give it a little attention, especially after experiencing their 777 Business Class. With the latest offer, they’ve increased the bonus on the Korean Air SKYPASS Visa Signature Card to 30,000 bonus miles after your first purchase. The normal offer only gives 15,000 bonus miles after first purchase with the SKYPASS Visa® Signature Credit Card. The even better news with the latest offer is they are offering the same 30,000 bonus miles after your first purchase with the SKYPASS Visa Business card as well. So if one signs up for both cards, makes any first purchase on either card, that person can earn 60,000 bonus miles.
Korean SKYPASS Visa Offer
- The new offer is for 30,000 bonus miles after first purchase (Not my link)
The offer details apply to the personal AND the Business versions of the card. So that means you can earn 60,000 total Korean SKYPASS miles after you make a purchase with each of the cards, 30,000 for each first purchase with the card.
- Must apply by May 31, 2014
- After first purchase, receive 30,000 Bonus Miles
- 1 mile for every net $1 (purchases minus credits and returns) you spend on your card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees*
- Earn miles everywhere Visa is accepted and get Double Miles on Korean Air ticket purchases
- 2 Korean Air VIP Lounge coupons each year
- Redeem miles for award travel and upgrades on SkyTeam and other partner airlines, including Korean Air and domestic partners such as Alaska Airlines and Delta Air Lines.
I’m on the fence. This is double the bonus of the normal offer, and the Korean Air Award chart has some great deals, like the 90,000 Business Class award to French Polynesia and the 80,000 Business Class award to Europe. The last time an increased offer came around it was for 40,000 bonus points, but that required $3,000 in spending to get the bonus. The new offer provides 30,000 bonus miles after first purchase. So I think the latest offer is slightly better because you don’t have to meet any spending requirement to get the bonus.
Are you going to take advantage of this increased signup offer?
- Korean Air Business Class to Incheon
- Korean Air Business Class from Incheon
- Seoul Incheon Airport Transfer and Korean Air Business Class Lounge
- Delta’s New First/BusinessElite Award Chart Analysis
- Update On Delta And Korean Codeshare Flights
- It’s Happening – Korean And Delta Make Big Changes To “Partnership” Codeshare Flights
- Korean Air & Hyatt Team Up To Offer “KAL Premium Arrival Shower Service”
- Delta Slashes Korean Air Accrual While Korean Air Expands In The US
- Korean Air Expands A380 Service From New York And Los Angeles
- New Korean Air Maldives Route – Inaugural Flight Award Availability
- Korean Air Secrets – 80k Europe Business Class Award
- Korean Air Secrets – 60,000 First Class To French Polynesia From Hawaii
- Book a Business Class Award To French Polynesia for 90,000 From U.S