Etihad will be taking delivery of the A380 in December and they recently announced the cabin interiors. This is hands down the nicest suite I’ve ever seen on any commercial airline.
These A380’s will feature 2 “Residences” which each are 125 square feet and feature a living room, ensuite bathroom and bedroom.
The Residence is broken down into three parts:
- With a living room, separate bedroom and ensuite bathroom, The Residence by Etihad is the only three-room suite in the sky.
- The living room has a luxurious Poltrona Frau leather double-seat sofa with ottoman, two dining tables, chilled drinks cabinet and 32-inch flat screen TV.
- A soft-carpeted hallway leads to the ensuite bathroom with shower, exclusive toiletries and bathrobes.
- The bedroom in The Residence is decorated with delicate fabrics and furnished with natural fibre mattress double bed, Egyptian cotton sheets and choice of pillows.
- Experience the ultimate in luxury high above the clouds and wake up to breakfast in bed over an expanse of beautiful skies.
Video on the residences onboard the A380
VIP Travel Concierge Service
Our VIP Travel Concierge Service takes care of guests booked into The Residence from the moment of reservation right through until the end of their stay with Etihad.
From a luxury chauffeur to private check-in and lounge, we have designed every part of the travel experience to be seamless and discreet.
The Etihad Butler
Onboard, The Etihad Butler is on hand to ensure all arrangements are in place and plan both the inflight and après-flight itinerary according to personal preferences.
An inflight Chef can prepare meals from a range of gourmet menu options or even create a guest’s favourite dish.
This looks amazing, but at $20,000 for a one-way flight for most of us, we won’t be seeing the inside of this anytime soon.
It goes without saying that you can not redeem miles for the Residences.
The intial route that this aircraft will be flying will be between Abu Dhabi to London