The weekend is upon us and if you are thinking of going away this weekend or anytime this summer, consider heading to Las Vegas.
Now through August 30th, when you stay with IHG hotels in Las Vegas (The Venetian or The Palazzo), you’ll earn up to a $350 airline fee credit to come back another time.
Here’s how this offer works:
- Register for the promotion before you book your first trip
- Book a minimum of two nights with IHG between June 1 – August 30, 2014
- After your first qualifying stay, you’ll receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to book your second stay with your earned flight credit up to $350
- Book a minimum three-night return stay within 9 months to redeem your return airfare credit
- Return airfare credits:
– Return within 3 months: $350 credit
– Return within 3-6 months: $200 credit
– Return within 6-9 months: $100 credit
Taking a look at some sample dates in August, I see rooms starting at $159 per night, so for 2 nights you’re looking at $318, and then if you were to come back within 3 months, you would get a $350 airline fee credit, so you’re basically getting 2 nights for free.
It’s an interesting offer and something you might want to take a look at if you are planning on heading to Vegas this summer anyways.
You can view the full details of this promotion here.