In an effort to fill seats in the traditionally slower fall travel period Frontier and JetBlue are having brief fare sales – Frontier ending today and JetBlue ending tomorrow.
Frontier Airlines “Ice Bucket Challenge Sale” – sale ends today – August 26, 2014
Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, August 26, 2014. Fares are one way for domestic travel to select destinations on select dates. Travel valid September 2014, October 2014, and November 2014.
Roundtrip purchase not required. Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable. Tickets may be transferred for a fee of up to $50, or reissued for alternate flights for a fee of up to $75, as well as a fare difference. Previously purchased tickets may not be exchanged for these special fare tickets. Flight segment(s) must be cancelled prior to scheduled departure time or the ticket(s) and all monies will be forfeited.
Other restrictions may apply
jetBlue – “Get the code and get going” 20% off sale – sale ends tomorrow – August 27, 2014
Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Promo code: FALL2014
- Offer: 20% off base fare for domestic U.S. travel only
- Roundtrip purchase required
- Book by 8/27/14
- Travel 9/3 – 12/18/14
- Blackout dates:
- 10/13, 11/21 – 12/1/14 for all plus Newark
- 11/1 – 11/8/14 for Newark only
- Valid for travel Mon. – Thurs. and Sat. only (both outbound and return dates must fall within offer period in order for discount to apply)
- Not valid for a Mint seat or a JetBlue Getaways vacation package
If you were thinking about traveling this fall, act quickly, as these deals expire soon!