Four Points by Sheraton is offering Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) members the chance to receive 200 Starpoints and a free breakfast for one to celebrate the opening of the 200th Four Points by Sheraton. SPG members can earn 200 additional Starpoints for stays that include a Sunday.
The offer is valid on bookings and stays between now and December 31, 2014. SPG members must book on line and using Rate Plan (or Promotion Code) FP200
Here are the full terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid at participating Four Points by Sheraton, please see participating property list.
- Offer is valid for stays booked between July 15, 2014 and December 31, 2014 and completed between August 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.
- All package amenities associated with this promotion are per room, per eligible stay and include: Daily full American breakfast for one; 200 Starpoints® per stay, plus a bonus 200 Starpoints® for Stays that include Sunday.
- This offer is valid only for members of the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program. A valid SPG member card is required at check in to receive these rates. Membership is free. To become a SPG member, visit SPG.com.
- 200 Starpoints per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- An SPG Member may earn 200 bonus Starpoints per Eligible Stay at a participating hotel if he/she stays in one of the reserved guest rooms and pays the eligible Rate.
- An eligible stay is defined as 1 or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check in or check outs that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
- To receive this offer, guests must book Rate Plan (or Promotion Code) FP200.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
- Book online today.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
While I would never say no to a couple hundred extra Starpoints, I think Starwood is undermining their promotion by offering free breakfast for just one, especially on weekends where leisure travel usually includes more than one person. Four Points by Sheraton often competes with Hyatt Place in my mind, and the free breakfast at a Hyatt Place for everyone in your room wins for me, even with this promotion.