This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
United Airlines just launched a promotion where MileagePlus members can earn double miles on flights between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda.
- Register for this promotion on united.com before you travel.
- Book your roundtrip flight between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda.
- Fly between October 26, 2014, and December 31, 2014.
Here’s how much you can earn:
- Double award miles in United Global First, United BusinessFirst and United Economy fare classes F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y and B
- 50% additional award miles in United Economy fare classes M, E, U, H, Q and V
- 25% additional award miles in United Economy fare classes K, L, T, S and W
If you are planning on flying between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda, you might as well register for this offer.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid for roundtrip travel between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda on nonstop flights marketed and operated by United.
- Registration is required on united.com before travel.
- MileagePlus members will earn double award miles for qualifying segments in United Global First, United BusinessFirst and United Economy fare classes F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y and B; 50% additional award miles for qualifying segments in United Economy fare classes M, E, U, H, Q and V; or 25% additional award miles for qualifying segments in United Economy fare classes K, L, T, S and W. Bonus miles are calculated using the base miles that would otherwise be credited in connection with qualifying segments during the promotion period.
- Ticketing dates: September 5, 2014, to December 31, 2014.
- Travel dates: October 26, 2014, to December 31, 2014, with all travel completed by December 31, 2014.
- A minimum of two flight segments between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda flown during qualifying period are required.
- The award mile bonus will be posted for every two qualifying flight segments flown during the promotion period in accordance with these terms and conditions. A “segment” is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
- Connections into and out of San Francisco are allowed. However the bonus is only valid for segments between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda.
- Bonus does not apply to Premier® qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
- Offer is only valid on United Airlines and is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Open jaw and circle trip itineraries do not qualify.
- Bonus is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
- Bonus will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.