This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard® offers 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase. They also have another new benefit. Here’s a look at the benefits of the card.
Limited Time 50,000 US Airways Bonus
Benefits Of The Card
1) First checked bag free on eligible bags for you and up to four companions on domestic US Airways operated flights
The best part is it applies to you and up to 4 companions on domestic US Airways operated flights
2) 50,000 Bonus Miles After FIRST PURCHASE!
The US Airways card is offering 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase. Sure the card comes with an $89 annual fee, but I think the previous benefit more than makes up for the cost of the card.
3) Companion Certificate
The companion certificate can be used for up to two guests to fly with you for only $99 each person plus taxes and fees for the flight.
4) New! Receive a 25% savings on eligible US Airways and American Airlines in-flight purchases
5) Priority Boarding
The card also comes with zone 2 priority boarding. It’s always good to board early if you are looking for some overhead space for a carry-on bag
The US Airways card has a newer benefit of free checked first bag for you and up to 4 companions. Plus it is now offering 50,000 increased from 40,000 bonus miles after your first purchase on the card. There has been speculation on how long the card will last given the integration efforts. All I know is that I intend to pick up this card one last time before it goes away.
- US Airways 100% Bonus For ~$1,881.25 Business Class
- Up To 5,000 Bonus Miles On Travel Purchases With US Airways Card (Targeted Offer)
- Members Can Now Book US Airways Or American Airlines Flights With Your US Airways Dividend Miles or AAdvantage Miles
- How To Reserve Seat On US Airways With American Airlines Booking
- Save 15,000 Miles Flying American’s New First Class Flat-Bed By Booking With US Airways Dividend Miles
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- American Airlines Godsend – Biscoff Cookies Served In Flight!
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Upgrades Admirals Club Lounge Snacks
- American Airlines Boarding Gets Faster For Some Passengers With No Overhead Luggage
- US Airways Last To The Party? New Portable Electronic Policy–Updates About US Airways Electronics In Flight
- Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With New Rocketmiles Accounts
- American Airlines Miami Treasure Hunt
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- British Airways “First” Impressions
- British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- Lunch In British Airways Concorde Room
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.