Here’s a hot deal for you if you are really organized and are already thinking about getting your taxes prepared now that 2014 is over. You can get up to 10% bonus on your tax refund when you purchase TurboTax from Amazon and choose to get your refund or a portion of it in an Amazon gift card when you file!
Get Up To 10% Bonus On Tax Refund With TurboTax And Amazon
I have used TurboTax in years past and find that it is the best option for me to do my taxes. I find it very user-friendly and cost effective and plan to use it again this year.
I was shopping around on Amazon for the best deals on ordering TurboTax and came across this very interesting offer!
If you purchase the TurboTax 2014 and Quicken 2015 Bundles from Amazon right now, you will get $20 off the top of the price when you check out. Which makes Quicken either free or only $10 when I price checked it against other online stores. Pretty good!
Then, I read further and found that if you elect to put your tax refund on an Amazon gift card, you can get either 5% or 10% on top of your refund. Now, I’m thinking that this could add up to some serious cash! Let’s say you get a $2,000 refund and put it on the Amazon gift card, that’s up to an extra $200 free, or a $2,200 gift card!
Here’s what you do to get the deal
- Go here to order TurboTax
- Ships Free with Amazon Prime. You can get a free 30 day trial!
- Before e-filing, choose any increment of $100 from your federal tax refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. The remainder will be deposited to your bank account.
- E-file your return.
- Wait for the IRS to accept your e-filed return. (Accepted means the IRS has received and approved your tax return, but hasn’t yet fully reviewed it.)
- One day before the IRS deposits your tax refund, you’ll get an email from Intuit TurboTax to let you know you’ll be receiving your Amazon gift card code soon.
- The IRS then deposits your tax refund to your bank account.
- Once your refund is available/funded, Amazon will email your Amazon.com Gift Card claim code within 1-2 business days. Note: Saturdays and Sundays do not count as “business days.”
- Click the Redeem Now button in the email (or copy/paste the Claim Code) to load the amount to your Amazon account.
- Shop at Amazon and choose from millions of items storewide.
*Desktop offer only available if purchased directly from TurboTax or Amazon.
1Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) sold by Intuit, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. © ® ™ Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2013. No expiration date or service fees.
Amazon.com Gift Card offer is for electronically filed federal refunds only. Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, maximum $10,000 per customer). Offer available only for TurboTax Online or CD/download versions sold and shipped, or downloaded directly from Intuit or Amazon. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards cannot be canceled, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
I order everything from Amazon these days because it is so convenient and you can get everything including groceries delivered right to your door for free with Prime. I also tend to find hot deals on Amazon with prices that are way less than you can get elsewhere. This deal seems to be pretty sweet. I was going to use TurboTax anyway and now I can just put my refund on an Amazon gift card to score up to extra 10% bonus to spend at Amazon – where I already shop! The options for how you can use your Amazon gift card are limitless! How awesome!
Kinda makes me wish I had pre-paid my taxes using my Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express to get the Delta MQM miles boost, and then get any refund through this method.