Today there’s a hot deal from Amazon on the Amazon Fire Phone for only $189 (regularly $449) and it comes with a year of free Amazon Prime (which is $99 value!)
Get A Year Free Amazon Prime With Amazon Fire Phone Purchase Today!
This is a nice deal on this phone! It gets good reviews and with the free Prime membership factored in, you are getting it for only $90! It ships free with Prime. Happy Shopping!
The Fine Print On 12 months of free Prime:
For a limited time, Fire phone comes with 12 months of Prime included.
- When does this promotion expire?This is an introductory offer that will only be available for a limited time.
- How quickly does my new Prime membership begin after I purchase a Fire?Prime membership benefits are applied during registration of your Fire phone. For online purchases on Amazon.com, registration occurs typically when the device is shipped, unless it is marked as a gift. For gift purchases and for purchases from authorized resellers in the United States, registration occurs during device setup. Once your Amazon.com account is registered on the device, membership is effective immediately. You will receive an email as confirmation that Prime benefits have been applied to your account.
- How long do I have to activate my year of Prime included with my Fire purchase? Prime is activated immediately upon registering your Amazon account with your Fire device. This means that the first time you set up and use your Fire, Prime will be activated as a result.
- What if I’m already a Prime member?You’re still eligible. Prime members who purchase a Fire will receive an additional year of Prime when their existing membership is up for renewal. For example: if your next renewal date is June 1st 2015 and you purchase a Fire, we will give you an additional year of Prime at no charge, making your next paid renewal date June 1st 2016.
- If I buy more than one Fire, will I get more than one additional year of a Prime membership? Yes, you will receive one year of Prime for each Fire you purchase. For example: if you buy three Fires and register all three devices under a single account, we will apply 3 additional years to your account.
- I have more than one Amazon account, which one is eligible for one year of Prime? When registering your device, you will be prompted to enter your Amazon account information. We will apply a full year Prime membership to this account.
- Are Prime Fresh members eligible (In cities where Prime Fresh is available, e.g. LA and San Francisco)? Yes, Prime Fresh members are eligible. Prime Fresh members will have the option of keeping their existing Prime Fresh membership with a 4-month extension (this is the equivalent value of one year of Amazon Prime) or changing to Prime (without Fresh) and receiving a full year of Prime. After registering their Amazon account with their Fire device, Prime Fresh members will receive a welcome email that describes how to select their preferred option.
- Are Amazon Student members eligible?Yes, Amazon Student members are eligible. Amazon Student members will have the option of keeping their Amazon Student membership and receiving a year extension of that membership type applied to their account or changing to Prime and receiving a year of Prime applied to their account. After registering their Amazon account with their Fire device, Amazon Student members will receive a welcome email that describes how to select their preferred option.
- Are Amazon Mom members eligible? Yes, Amazon Mom members will remain Mom members and receive a year of Prime applied to their account.
- What if I am in a 6-month Amazon Student free trial or a 3-month Amazon Mom free trial?You are eligible. When you register your device, we will immediately upgrade you to a full year of Amazon Student (with Prime benefits) if you are in a 6-month Student free trial, or immediately upgrade you to a full year of Amazon Mom (with Prime benefits) if you are in a 3-month Mom free trial.
- What happens if I return my Fire?Once your return has been processed, the unused portion of your promotional Prime membership (that came with your device purchase) will be canceled. This will not affect any portion of your paid Prime membership.
- If you were a new Prime member with the purchase of your Fire, your promotional Prime membership will be canceled.
- If you were an existing Prime member and you have not begun your promotional year of Prime with your Fire purchase, your promotional year will be canceled and you will continue with your existing Prime membership.
- If you were an existing Prime member and you have begun your promotional year of Prime with your Fire purchase, the following will occur:
- If you have auto-renew setting turned on, your promotional year of Prime will be canceled and you will be renewed into a paid year of Prime at $99.
- If you have auto-renew setting turned off, your promotional year of Prime will be canceled and you will no longer be a Prime member.
- What if I use my Fire but then later decide to give or sell it to another person? Do they get a year of Prime as well?No, only the first Amazon account registered to your Fire (during the promotional period) will get a year of Prime applied.
- Will I be charged once my year of Prime runs out?If you are not a Prime member when you purchased your Fire, you will not be charged when your year of Prime runs out. If you would like to continue your Prime membership beyond the year included with your Fire purchase, please turn on auto-renew within Your Account > Your Prime Membership.
- What happens if my device is repaired or replaced under warranty?Your Prime will continue from when you first registered your original Fire device. You will not receive a 2nd year of Prime if you receive a warranty replacement device.
- How can I tell if Prime has been applied to my account?Please check your auto renewal date within Your Account > Your Prime Membership on Amazon.com. Your new renewal date should be reflected in your account.
- Additional Terms & Conditions
- This offer of one year of Amazon Prime has a $99 value. The offer is not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States.
- This offer may be modified or canceled at any time.
- Normal data charges apply when accessing Prime Instant Video, Prime Music and other digital content over the cellular network.
- See www.amazon.com/primeterms for the terms and conditions that apply to your Prime membership. By registering your Amazon account on your Fire device or using your Prime benefits, you agree to the Prime Terms & Conditions.