This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
It’s the beginning of 2015, which means now is the best time to get look at your credit card strategy and maximize earning points and miles as well as status with credit cards. In this credit card review series, we are taking a look at some of the credit cards in the travel space and share with you the benefits of the cards along with reasons to pick up the card or not.
In this post, we’ll look at the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express. The most up to date Delta Credit Card offers are located here with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express.
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express Review
- This offer has ended.
30,000 Bonus Miles
You’ll get 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
2x Miles For Every Dollar Spent At Delta
For every dollar spent on Delta purchases, you’ll get 2x miles per dollar and 1x miles per dollar on all other purchases. This benefits doesn’t excite me because I can always get 3x miles per dollar with the
So if you are looking to maximize miles / points earned per dollar spent on airfare, the
is better for those purposes.
Free Checked Bag
That’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
You’ll be able to board with the priority boarding which gets you on the plane faster and gives you better access to the store your bag in the overhead bins.
$0 Introductory Fee for the 1st year
This is a good card offer for the entry level Delta flyer. This card has fewer benefits then the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express or the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express but, it’s annual fee is also a lot less so that is a consideration.
- Apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Apply for the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express.
- Delta Reserve Credit Card Review – Delta American Express Reserve Credit Card
- Adding Delta MQMs From Delta Reserve Credit Card
- Earn Delta Platinum Elite Status The Easy Way
- Delta Companion Certificate Fine Print – Questions And Answers
- Four Ways To Earn Delta MQMs To Earn Status
- Adding Delta MQMs From Delta Reserve Credit Card
- Why To Get a Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Now
- Full Flat Business Elite Seat 1D On Delta’s 767 Domestic Route
- Delta’s Domestic Flat Bed Business Elite Seat 8C From Atlanta to New York
- Another Domestic Delta Lie-Flat Route For 767
- How To Display Delta’s Lowest Award Results
- Lots Of Delta Low Award Availability To Tokyo For New Years
- Delta 777 Flat-Bed Business Class Review – Atlanta To Los Angeles
- Delta 767 Flat-Bed Business Elite – Another Day Another Domestic Flight With International Business Class
- Good Advice When Canceling A Delta Award Ticket As Platinum Member
- Delta DC9-50 First Class Happy Hour & Upgrade Lottery
- Denver – Delta 757 Domestic First Class 1A
- Jacksonville – “Not All Champagne Wishes” Delta Flight in Coach
- Los Angeles – Delta 777 Flight in Business Elite from Atlanta
- Los Angeles – Delta A330 Flight in Business Elite to Atlanta
- Los Angeles – Delta’s “Other Transcon” Service – 777 Business Elite From Los Angeles
- New York – Delta 757 Business Elite Seat
- New York – Delta 767 Old Business Elite Seat
- New York – Delta 767 Old Business Elite Review
- New York – Delta First Class from Newark to Atlanta
- Brussels – Delta new lie-flat Business Class
- Brussels – Delta 767 with new lie-flat Business Class review
- Delta – How to get free checked bags for friends of Elite members on split reservations
- Delta – Dedicated routes with lie-flat seats in Business Class
- Delta – Add your birthday into your account for a present
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class tickets to French Polynesia
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class tickets to Seychelles
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class to Australia
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class to Shanghai
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class to Tokyo
- Delta – Book your flight to greatly increase your upgrade changes and ride in style
- Delta – How to get access to the Delta Sky Club even if you are not on a Delta ticket
- Delta – How to keep up with the latest celebrity gossip on Delta Airlines for free with gogo wifi
- Delta – Track your bags throughout your journey with mobile bag tracking
- Delta – Earning miles on the TGV train in Europe; don’t make this mistake
- Delta – How to check the upgrade lists before you fly to ensure you are on the free upgrade list
- Delta – How To Gift Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles
- Delta – Your Upgrade Is Now Confirmed – And How To Check Your Upgrade Priority Level
- Delta – Earn Delta status without flying
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.