Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
If you have an American Express card like any from the list below you can capitalize on “Offers For You.” If you are not yet familiar with “Offers For You,” you need to get in on the deal! You can save a lot of money utilizing these offers. Here’s a quick overview of how to use “Offers For You.”
How To Use Twitter To Get ‘Offers For You’ From Amex
- Platinum Card from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card
- Bluebird® by American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
There are new promotions constantly being added to both your “Offers For You” tab in your American Express Account. The “Offers For You” promotions vary by person and card when they are loaded into your account. I use these all the time and usually have some different offers under each of my different Amex cards. What do you do if you don’t have an offer that you want to use in your account? You can check Twitter promotions which are the same for everyone. (You can also sync to Facebook or FourSquare but, I find Twitter and my American Express account online to be the easiest.)
Enrollment in the individual Twitter “Offers For You” is usually limited to a certain number of people, so if you see one you are interested in you should Tweet the hashtag as soon as you see it to get in on the deal before the limit is reached. Really hot offers can go fast!
How do you use “Offers For You” via Twitter?
- Create a Twitter account if you don’t already have one.
- Sync your American Express card to your Twitter account (1 qualifying card per Twitter account.)
- Tweet the offer’s hashtag and you’ll get a response from @AmexOffers, saying that offer has been added to your card.
- Now use the registered card to make the qualifying purchase and you will get the statement credit usually on your next statement!
If you have an American Express card and are not using the “Offers For You,” you are really missing out on some awesome savings! I have saved so much money by just checking my “Offers For You” in my account, as well as on Twitter. Happy Saving!