This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
By now, you likely know about the American Express Offers for You where you can get a $10 statement credit on your cell phone bill when you spend $75. The great thing about this promotion is that you can get this credit 3x, for a total of $30 per eligible American Express card! If you got this offer added to more than one of your American Express cards, you have some work to do to max this deal out before it expires. This post is a reminder to load this offer to your card if it is available in your Offers for You section. You have to enroll by 4/14/15 and you have to pay your cell phone bill of $75 or more by 7/15/15 to get the credits. Eligible carriers include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, or Verizon.
$30+ Back On Cell Phone Bill American Express Offers For You
I have this offer added to 2 of my 5 American Express cards. So, I will need to pay 6 $75 bills to get the max statement credits of $60 ($10 x3 times x 2 cards = $60.)
Here’s my strategy, I’ve already started on this so that I don’t run out of time. Another consideration for me is that my cell phone bill is only about $50 per month now, so I have to over pay my bill each time and I don’t want to do all 6 too close together. So, you can see how this really needs a little planning and time to get all these credits in.
- Start early
- Pay $75 each time online manually, even if no payment is due with the enrolled card
- Space these out as much as possible, about once a month starting in Feb to make sure I get all 6 in before the deadline of 7/15/15.
Basically, I’m going to be running a big credit on my AT&T bill, but I think that the free money is worth it. The $60 statement credits are like getting one month free service for me. Now, this offer is not as good as the last cell phone Offer for You that I was able to take advantage of for $150 back on $150 at AT&T but, I’ll still take it!
Make sure to add these offers to your account before you make the payments. Also, I advise starting on this earlier rather than later so that you don’t have to do the 3 or 6 (however many you have) payments all at once.
Remember that to get these Offers For You, you have to have an eligible American Express card and load the offer to your card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.