This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Best Western is offering a nice promotion where you can get a $35 gift card to Best Western or choose a $25 Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, or Dunkin Doughnuts gift card after you stay 2 separate times now through March 15th, 2015.
Best Western Free Gift Card Promotion
Here is the FAQ info on this promotion:
Q. The promotion offer is “Stay Two Separate Times and Choose Your Reward.” Do 2 separate stays mean 2 consecutive nights?
A. No. Best Western Rewards members must stay two separate times (stays) to earn their gift card. This does not mean the Best Western Rewards member can stay at the same hotel for 2 consecutive nights and earn the gift card. This offer is for “stays” not “nights”. A “stay” for the purpose of this promotion is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western hotel at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards through Best Western Rewards. Only one check-in/check-out permitted per stay. Note: The 2 separate stays can be at the same or at different Best Western hotels.
Q. What “Rewards” can I select to receive after my two separate stays? A.
- $35 Best Western Travel Card® Gift Card (expires 7/31/15)
- $25 Amazon® Gift Card (no expiration date)
- $25 Best Buy® Gift Card (no expiration date)
- $25 iTunes® Gift Card (no expiration date)
- $25 Dunkin’ Donuts® Gift Card (no expiration date)
Q. How does a Best Western Rewards member select their reward?
A. Best Western Rewards members can visit www.bestwestern.com/spring to select their gift card reward. After selecting their reward, the member must enter their email address or Best Western Rewards number in the registration field to complete their registration. The member will receive the reward after completing their second stay.
- OR, if staying at a North American Best Western property, the Best Western Rewards member can be registered for the promotion at the front desk. The member will then automatically be pre-selected to receive a $35 Best Western Travel Card after their second stay, unless they make a selection from among the various Promotion Rewards offered on www.bestwestern.com/spring prior to one (1) week after check-out of the second qualified stay.
- OR, the Best Western Rewards member can also be registered for the promotion by calling Customer Care at 1-800-237-8483. The member will automatically be pre-selected to receive a $35 Best Western Travel Card after their second stay unless they make a selection from among the various Promotion Rewards offered on www.bestwestern.com/spring prior to one (1) week after check-out of the second qualified stay.
Q. Can I change my gift card reward option after registration?
A. No. Once selected and registered, your gift card selection remains final.
Q. I just registered for this promotion at a property, or by calling the Best Western Customer Care Center, and want to choose something other than the Best Western Travel Card. What do I do?
A. If the member was registered to automatically be pre-selected to receive a $35 Best Western Travel Card, they may make a selection from among the various Promotion Rewards offered on www.bestwestern.com/spring prior to one (1) week after check-out of the second qualified stay.
Q. Are all Best Western Rewards members eligible for the Stay Two Separate Times and choose Your Reward promotion, regardless of where they reside?
A. Yes, conditionally. Registered members residing outside of the U.S., Canada or the Caribbean Islands, but within a participating country†, as well as members residing outside a participating country† will automatically receive 6,500 Best Western Rewards bonus points in lieu of a gift card after completing 2 separate stays within in a participating country.†
Hat Tip: Magic of Miles
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.