Virgin America will be launching new flights from DAL To AUS. They announced yesterday that they are launching sales on new flights from Dallas Love Field (DAL) to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS). The new flights take off on April 28, 2015 and flyers can select one of five daily nonstop flights from DAL to AUS. Introductory fares from DAL-AUS are on sale from $39* through today.
Virgin America Launches New Flights From DAL To AUS
Beginning April 28, 2015, Virgin America’s DAL-AUS flight schedule is as follows:
Virgin America is kicking off its latest Love Field expansion, with a “Texas Just Got Smaller” fare sale on all of its DAL routes, with introductory fares from DAL-AUS from $39*(taxes & fees included, restrictions applying). Tickets are on sale now through 11:59pm CT on February 19, 2015.
Virgin also has a price guarantee on DAL flights. Get the lowest Dallas Love Field fares* on Virgin America for travel through March 31, 2015—guaranteed. If you find a comparable, lower nonstop Main Cabin DAL fare on another airline’s website Virgin will match it. Restrictions apply.** To request a match, click here.
- Virgin America will match published nonstop fares found on another airline’s websites for sectors to/from DAL (where Virgin America operates non-stop service, DAL-SFO/LAX/DCA/LGA)
- Verifiable screenshot must be provided of airline website fare for verification
- Valid on all Non-refundable Main Cabin fares for travel until March 31, 2015
- Applies to “equivalent flight” of another airline which is defined to be +/- 2 hours from Virgin America departures on same travel date
- Virgin America to honor fare for all available Main Cabin seats (does not apply to sold out flights)
- Claim must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm CT on the same day you purchased the Virgin America ticket.
Austin (AUS) and Dallas Love Field (DAL) are only 189 miles apart, but this flight will be a great addition for those looking to catch a quick flight down to Austin for some great BBQ or some great music.