There are some new Amex Offers For You in my account this morning that I wanted to make sure that you were aware of. These are some exciting shopping offers that you can use if you have an eligible American Express card but, remember to register your card for each offer before making your purchases to get the statement credits. Last week I told you about the new American Express Offer for You that gets you $15 back on a $75 purchase at ebags.com. Well this morning I also had the following 3 new offers:
I actually had all 3 of these offers on all 5 of my American Express cards but, if you don’t you can Tweet for the Lowe’s and Chevron offers.
3 Brand New Amex Offers For You!
- Lowe’s: Spend $50, get $10 back. Expires 4/17/2015. Tweet: #AmexLowes
- Chevron at pump: Spend $25, get $5 back. Expires 5/15/2015. Tweet: #AmexChevron
- FedEx Office: Spend $10, get $5 back. Expires 5/31/2105.
Existing Offers, some ending soon:
- Ebags: Spend $75, gat $15 back. Expires 6/10/2015.
- Bloomingdale’s: Spend $250, get $50 back by 3/30/15. In-store or Online.
- Soap: Spend $50, get $10 back by 3/27/15. Online at Soap or family of brands. Tweet: #AmexSoap
If you are an American Express cardholder, check your account or tweet for these hot Offers For You. I just love being able to utilize these offers when I’m shopping. I have several (5) American Express cards that I can use these offers on too, so I am racking up the statement credits for purchases that I would have made anyway. Make sure to add these to your account if you think that you can use them! Happy Shopping!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
You can see more posts about Amex Offers For You here.