Yesterday I posted about the new American Express Offer For You for Best Western where you can score $20 back in statement credit after you spend $100 at Best Western before 5/15/15 on your eligible American Express card. I want to double dip on this American Express offer and let you know that there is a Best Western Customer Appreciation week promotion next week, March 23- 27, 2015 where you can score an additional 1,000 bonus points.
Double Dip On Best Western Amex Offer For You
- Register your eligible American Express card for the Best Western Offer For You. Read more here.
- Register for the Customer Appreciation Bonus here.
- Book your reservation for Best Western during their Customer Appreciation week, March 23-27th.
- Pay with your registered American Express card and get $20 statement credit back on $100 purchase and the 1,000 bonus points for your stay.
If you are planning to stay at Best Western, make sure to take advantage of their Customer Appreciation Week bonus 1,000 points and the Amex Offer For You where you will get $20 back in statement credit on $100 spend at Best Western.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
You can see more posts about Amex Offers For You here.