As reported by CNBC, “as the euro’s value sinks, the dollar-euro parity could affect your plans: whether you are investing in foreign markets or just planning a spring vacation in the south of France. The strong greenback against plunging euro prices means there could soon be a one-to-one exchange rate between the currencies.”
Now Is A Great Time To Go To Europe On The Cheap
In the last year, the Euro is down about a 1/4 of its value versus the Dollar. What does this mean for you? You can get a lot more for your money!
Now is a great time to go to Europe! If you have been thinking about booking a trip, do it! I can’t imagine having such a strong Dollar against the Euro while being in Europe. Every time we have been to Europe the exchange rate has been much worse.
For some inspiration of picking where you should go, here are our favorite European trips (reports):
- Back from Spain. Here is my trip report of a two week trip to Madrid, Mallorca, Rioja and Barcelona
- Hotel Arts Barcelona – Ritz Carlton Hotel Trip Report
- Castillo Hotel Son Vida Trip Report
- Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Hotel Trip Report
- Marques de Riscal Trip Review
- Westin Madrid Trip Report
- The Park Hyatt Paris Trip Report
- Paris: Musée de l’Orangerie For Monet’s Water Lilies And How To Skip The Line
- Arc de Triomphe – Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Tuscany Trip And Westin Excelsior Florence Review
- SPG’s Hotel Pitrizza Costa Smeralda Review
Who knows how long the good exchange rate will last or if it will get even better for the Dollar? But, if you are heading to Europe any time soon, you are in luck! Your money will go a lot farther.