This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
A couple days ago, I posted about 2 new rental car Offers for You that are available in my account from American Express. You can read about those here. Right now, there are a lot of great Offers for You available especially if you are like me and have several Amex cards with multiple offers. Here are 3 newer offers that I noticed in my account this morning.
3 More New Amex Offers For You
- Chewy.com: Spend $75, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 7/6/2015.
- Diesel: Spend $150, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 5/21/2015. Tweet: #AmexDiesel
- Pharmaca: Spend $40, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/24/2105. Tweet: #AmexPharmaca
These 3 shopping Offers for You are pretty easy to use because they are all available for online shopping. Check in your account for these offers if you think you can use them. Make sure to add them to your eligible card before making your purchase to get your statement credit. Happy Shopping!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.