This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Your American Airlines AAdvantage account and your US Airways Dividend miles accounts are merged together; now what?
AAdvantage And Dividend Miles Accounts Merged; Now What?
Check your inbox for an email that has all your information, with the subject line, Your loyalty accounts are combined.
This email includes our combined account balances for:
- Award miles
- Million Miler balance
- 2015 year-to-date elite-qualifying miles
- 2015 year-to-date elite-qualifying points
- 2015 year-to-date elite-qualifying segments
- Use your AAdvantage number, AAdvantage username and AAdvantage password to log in to both aa.com and usairways.com
- Update your account preferences and email subscriptions on aa.com*
- Dividend Miles® activity through 3/25/15 is available on usairways.com, and all new activity will show in your AAdvantage profile on aa.com
*The email subscriptions from your AAdvantage account have been retained.
For me this merger has been pretty seamless and easy. How about you? Have your accounts been successfully merged together? Check your inbox for the email that I reference above from American which outlines all your combined account balances.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.